<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, March 28, 2010
my ♥ lies in my family & friends & u.

I know I had been ungrateful.
I know I was partly at fault for the quarrel on Thursday.

I guess that's the painful aspect about having kids. Seldom they are appreciative of what you do.
Most of the time, you seemed to be the hindrance, stopping them from having fun, fulfilling their dreams etc. Other times, you could become a burden.

I will never be able to fully understand how my parents feel or know all the reasons behind everything they do for me until the day i become a parent.
But i guess for now, the very least i can do is to respect their choices for me and my life.
At least i should know that whatever they do, they have my best interest at heart.

I my Mummy and Dad.

I understand why you were against my decisions at the start, and i respect what you have chosen for me. Yawn says im lucky in another sense too. Haha~ twin~ you are just as lucky okayy..

Well, today, while i was finalising my choices and about to submit my apps, my dad said he will support me no matter what i choose.
THAT is new to me. lols.
just kidding~

but i think they just wanted me to be happy. I m glad they have given some thought over it..

I guess I may not constantly feel their love... and that there may be times i really really disagree with their actions...but after cooling down and thinking about it again, Im fortunate n glad to have my family.
I my family&they me.

SO does your family too ~






Haix.. there are times i really wish i could be there for you.. and where i could actually do something to alleviate your pain.
Yea, we should just enjoy the moment... instead of spending the time worrying about the future...but the future really seems bleak. Sometimes i can't even bring myself to think about it.

I just wish you could tell me what's wrong?
WHy is it that sometimes, things seemed so different from the beginning..
i just hope you will allow me to shoulder some of the burden for you.. i am not that weak as you think=)

isn't just about me or you, although we may tend to think that way.
is about us.
不爱热闹喜欢两个人

hope everything will clear up soon~
God blesses~


WOOHOOO~~ architecture~

P.S.tt auspicious number is a joke~!! "nahhh~Fall BOO JIN." LOLed.